Monday, November 17, 2014

Returning To Blogger

So in the last 4 years since I started this blog and then left it to wither with only 4 posts to its name I've:

1)changed day job 3 times,
2)been a script supervisor,
3)event photographer,
4)editor's assistant,
5)unit production manager,
6)personal assistant,
7)personal shopper,
8)website designer,
9)social media manager,
10)reporter,
11)jewelry designer,
12)booth "babe",
13)polymer clay artist
14)panel moderator at a convention
15) and a few more things I can't remember right now.

I've embraced living a pretty natural lifestyle having learned to make my own lotions, soaps, lip balms and household cleaners amongst others

I've studied feng shui and am a continuing student at the American Feng Shui Institute.

I've started my own business from my love of Asian culture called The Yellow Silk Road and design my own line of decoden and kawaii polymer clay jewelry under the brand name of "Sparkle Wishes + Moonbeam".

And I moved to a new state.

In other words - I've done a lot!!

And that has now given me a lot to talk about! So be prepared for a wide array of blog posts!

I'll try and keep it organized so you can keep it organized. Deal?

Post to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment